Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My 2007



My 2007 so far has been lazy lazy lazy. So I have decided to follow the rest of the world a little and make a list of resolutions.

1. Involve myself in Design in as many ways as possible. Write about my findings and experiences. Hence: blog.

2. Embrace the comforts of home. Less electronics. Less convenience. Turn everything off and sink into the couch with a good book and a big blanket. Indulge in more slow cooked meals - pot roasts and apple crumbles. mm. Make more stuff. Enjoy silence and rain sounds.

3. Volunteer.

4. Learn new things. The first on my list here is French. Fluent. I love the idea of knowing the dialect of more than one language. Also, I have the mondo beyondo to attend the Ecole du Louvre.

5. Be kinder to myself.

6. Be driven by the opportunity to inspire others.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home