Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Flair Magazine




On the first day of each month, I have developed a fairly strict routine. I splurge on heavily visual magazines and a nice lunch. I like Sophia Books the best; and then treats from Brioche afterwards. This combo seriously makes for a great day.

Anyway, this month I came across Flair Magazine, from Italy, where I also came across the above images. Lovely colours. Romantic. White. upon white. texture. upon texture. I wouldn't normally be drawn to the bonnet, but these images were just so irresistible.

I also spotted Flair's combo of fonts: Berthold Bodoni and Berthold AG Book, in their various condensed and regular forms, mixing and matching, filling counters every here and there. A nice use of serif with sans.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home