Monday, February 26, 2007

It's a blur



Whenever I begin a new project, especially one involving brand management, I like to collect. I collect images, paint chips, objects, words... and lay them out on my table and take some snapshots. Due to lighting, they are often blurry. But regardless, I love the process.

Currently I am working on a project that is all about warmth and earth and wholeness. Warm, neutral shades, yellow and green undertones, antiques, yellowed paper, texture, handmade, handwritten, brush strokes, hot cocoa, leather, wool, clay, a splash of red.

Also feeling incredibly inspired by Jenny's images and jewelry, based on the story of the secret garden. So full of heart.

... I always adore these early stages, where nothing is quite certain, possibilities are endless, and inspiration is everywhere.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home