Friday, June 08, 2007

A Little Wondering Out Loud



Well, it has been a long long time since I last posted. Strange... I didn't really miss blogging, I didn't feel lost without it, I didn't feel any less motivated or inspired.

In fact, I think that not blogging made me feel less cluttered, less overwhelmed by the myriad of info out there.

So, I think I will slightly change the structure here. So far, I have largely been posting stuff of other people, things I find and like and probably lust after. But, is this really useful? Is this really the best me? Am I actually learning anything from this process? I don't think so.

I want to fill my life with things in which I would feel lost without. I want this blog to be one of those things.

By the way, the above image was created at nskr.net. I was looking for images of flowers blooming or birds flying, to parallel my thoughts, but I kept returning to this little perfect mess of colour in my files. Fun!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed reading this post. I totally agree. It's weird, sometimes I feel like I'm posting stuff about other people FOR other people, and it makes me feel weird, when really I started the blog so I'd remember the things I like, personally. Your post made me think, and I'm glad you wrote it! Thanks!

27.6.07  

Post a Comment

<< Home