Friday, March 16, 2007

K Studio



I know, I know, this has been going on for a while now... but I love it and will post it anyway. Design Sponge has been featuring Sneak peeks into the homes of various great crafters, bloggers, designers... I always like to see how other people arrange and decorate and accessorize their homes. I especially love the home of K Studio, as shown above, and whose website is here. It's interesting to see how her fabrics and designs translate directly to her surroundings.

By the way, totally unrelated matter, I just fixed up my sidebar with some fancy schmancy Blogger Hacks. These things are a tad addictive. One of the features I added was the del.icio.us category cloud, which displays and links to all of my del.icio.us links. It's a tad overwhelming at this point, but I think as I begin to add descriptions to the links, it might make a fairly decent resource.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home